Leave a comment and tell me your favorite kid stuff to do in Bend and I will add your ideas to the list!
For the Kids
- Powell's downtown is an amazing candy store with all the retro candies and a gelato shop, my kids could spend hours in there.
- Goodies downtown is an old fashioned soda shop, with chocolates and ice cream and caramel corn.
- The downtown library usually has some kind of story time and the kids area is huge and fun.
- Sample time at Costco!
- Swimming pool at Juniper.
- Skating rink at Cascade Indoor Sports. They also have a thing called the big play thing which is kind of like a cleaner version of a McDonald's play place.
- My kids also like to go to Barnes and Noble and hang out in the kids section, play on the stage and read books.
- Good Earth downtown gives free slices of bread. I know it's a weird thing to get excited about, but when your mom can't eat gluten...bread is a real novelty!
- Leapin' Lizards is a great toy store and the owner is the BEST, she is totally cool with kids just playing with stuff, and they have lots of retro fun stuff too.
- Wonderland in Old Mill is a fun toy store too, with a big play area in the middle.
- Get popcorn at Target and walk around.
- The High Desert Museum If you live here, get a membership for $12 a month, the exhibits are always changing and it costs more than that to get one adult in once. The kids love it. With the membership you also get a guest in every time and 10% off other guests-Kids under 4 are free.
- Sun Mountain Family Fun Center is an arcade, bowling alley,bumper cars, go carts, mini golf. The arcade is okay, but the bowling is a good price and it's very family friendly.
- Bouncing off the Walls is a fun place for kids to literally bounce off the walls. They have family nights for $20 that includes admission and dinner for four.
What would you add to this list?