Here is a list of things to do when you get the girls together!
Leave a comment and tell me your favorite GNO places and I will add them to the list!
- McMenamins for a movie and dinner | Cheap movies, couches to sit on and you order food and eat it during the movie. Great burgers, tots, pizza's...and traditional movie food
- Big John's Ale House | Yummy fries, fresh veggies, great salads and homemade sauces
- 5 Fusion | A little pricier and fancier, but fun exotic dishes you won't find anywhere else
- Toomie's | A Thai restaurant that is just darn yummy
- Ida's Cupcakes | For when you just want a treat. Grab a cupcake and take a walk around the West side perusing the eclectic shops
- Townshend's Bend Tea House | Bubble Teas and a scene right out of Portlandia
- Mavericks | Free line dancing lessons
- SUP | Paddle Boarding Lessons and Rentals
- McMenamins | Not only for movies, but they also have a soaking pool
- Farmer's/Saturday's Markets | Walk around, grab a treat, listen to some live music and enjoy the conversation
- Roundabout Art | Pick up your guide at the Bend Visitor Center or print one up HERE, it's a fun little adventure where you visit the roundabouts in Bend and see the art and answer questions. If you get enough of them, then you can bring it in back to the Bend Visitor Center for a prize! Would be a fun race if you split into teams
- Heritage Walk Guide | Get your guide at the Deschutes County Historical Society and take a walking tour of downtown, and be sure to grab a gelato at Powells or some other deliciousness while enjoying our fun downtown.
- Well Traveled Fork | Cooking Classes would be a great girls night
- Segway Tours | A fun and nerdy way to spend an afternoon with the girls!
- Old Mill District
- Cascade Village
- Bend River Promenade
- The Forum
- Bend Factory Stores