Leave a comment and tell me your favorite date nights in Bend and I will add them to the list!
- Hola | Yummy Mexican/Peruvian food. Lots of food, perfect for sharing. Downtown, Old Mill and East Side
- Brother Jon's | Delicious Pub Food, lots of food, perfect for sharing. The burgers and fries are so delish (gluten free options) and their sauces are all great. My hubs loves the fish and chips. Downtown and on the West Side.
- Ida's Cupcakes | Dessert only, but dang good dessert. West Side
- Cuppa Yo | Frozen Yogurt. East and West Side locations
- Zydeco's | YUM. Gluten free options, a little on the pricey side, but they have a fab lunch menu (My fave is the pulled pork salad on the gluten free menu). Downtown
- Pine Tavern | Apparently they have the best scones under the sun (I can't eat them, but everyone else loves them). Again, a little pricier at dinner, the lunch prices are good. My husband loves the fish and chips, (are you seeing a pattern here?). Downtown
- Greg's Grill | This is a fancy pants place and we love going here when we go on double dates with people from out of town. Old Mill
- Anthony's | Seafood, good.
- Brick House | We went here for an anniversary. It's high class, and pricey, but oh so delish. Perfect for special occasions.
- McMenamins | Another pub food place that is really good, (gluten free options) and of course they have the movie theater where you can order food and watch a flick on the couch with your hub. Just like staying at home...but more fun and greasier, tastier food.
- Noi | A fun Thai restartaunt. My husband is not a lover of Thai food (sacrelige!) But when I get to pick, and I want a good curry, he can always find something here that he ends up enjoying.
- Longboard Louie's | Fresh Mexican food. The halibut taco's are super yum!
- Townshend's Bend Tea House | You will feel like you've stepped into Portlandia. A quirky little hipster hang out...it's fun. If you haven't tried bubble tea, you should at least once.
- Crazy Delicious | A food cart on the West side that serves chicken and waffles.
- Mavericks | Free line dancing lessons
- SUP | Paddle Boarding Lessons and Rentals
- McMenamins | Not only for the movies and food, but they also have a soaking pool
- Farmer's/Saturday's Markets | Walk around, grab a treat, listen to some live music and hold hands
- Roundabout Art | Pick up your guide at the Bend Visitor Center or print one up HERE, it's a fun little adventure where you visit the roundabouts in Bend and see the art and answer questions. If you get enough of them, then you can bring it in back to the Bend Visitor Center for a prize!
- Heritage Walk Guide | Get your guide at the Deschutes County Historical Society and take a walking tour of downtown, and be sure to grab a gelato at Powells or some other deliciousness while enjoying our fun downtown.
- Well Traveled Fork | Cooking Classes. Anyone done this yet?
- Segway Tours | Now this is something on my to do list. I would LOVE this date night!
- Moonlight Canoe Tour | How romantic would this be? My friend and her husband did this for an anniversary and loved it!