Connect with Bend Mommy

Friday, June 14, 2013

Zydeco, Bend Oregon

Zydeco Bend Oregon

My girlfriends came into town this last weekend and we had almost a whole day to play in Bend before we headed to Portland to visit with another friend. They got here at lunchtime and asked where we should go for a yummy girls lunch. Zydeco is one of my absolute favorite lunch places. I always have them make me a pulled pork salad, and they are more than accommodating. YUM!

The service is always great, and the little touches just make this the perfect place for you to hang out with your girlfriends. It's quiet so you can talk and the food is absolutely incredible. It's also great for date night, but I like their lunch menu's prices a little better, and I love my salad. The only downside? They are only open for lunch Mon-Fri 11:30-2:00, so every time I'm in downtown on the weekend, I can't eat there! They are open for dinner 5-close, seven days a week though.

My husband and I went to Zydeco for our anniversary dinner last year, and it was super delicious, but it is one of those special occasion restaurants, or at least for a nice night out. It's romantic and cozy, not extremely spendy, but enough so to make it not an every week kind of spot.

If you have a dog at home be sure to ask for some dog treats before you leave! They will give you a little "doggy bag" of their homemade, gluten free, all natural dog treats for free. I know my little guy at home always appreciates it when I eat at Zydeco. :)

Other places we hit while the girls were in town? Ida's Cupcake Cafe of course, and Hola! We went to the downtown location of Hola! because we were downtown enjoying the art scene. We hung out at Powell's and bought some goodies and walked around laughing like teenagers. I just love this town we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment