Connect with Bend Mommy

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Welcome to Bend Mommy!

Hi!

Welcome, welcome! I am so glad you're here.

I am just a stay at home mommy who loves where she lives and wants to experience all the good things Bend has to offer.

This site is a continual work in progress. I will add things as I hear about things, or we do things here in Bend.

If you have something you would like to add, a favorite hang out, the perfect place to grab a quick bite, a little store that deserves a little love, an event that you know other Bend mama's would enjoy then share! Please share! Comments are welcome on every page.

You may notice that I didn't link to every event, and thing to do here in Bend. Just Google it, that's how I compiled all of my lists! :)

Also I have put a whole bunch of helpful links in the sidebar there for you to find even more to do in Bend, or to help you get details on the things I have listed.

Be sure to check out the Event Calendar for upcoming events that are family friendly.

Off to enjoy the spring sunshine...

-Bend Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment